January 27, 2020
Graduate School of Mathematics, Nagoya University
Assistant Professor – Search Committee
We solicit applications for the following faculty positions.
- Position Title:
- Assistant professor (Tenure-track)
(Candidates are expected to give courses in Japanese or English, and requested to do in Japanese after 3 years).
- Subject Areas:
- Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
- Period of Appointment:
- 5 years
(The candidate hired will be reviewed for tenure in accordance with the tenure-track regulation of Nagoya University after 4 years).
- Application Deadline:
- March 8, 2020, 23:59JST (UTC+0900)
- Starting Date:
- October 1, 2020.
- Application Material:
- Consolidate the following information (1-6) into a single PDF file (up to 10MB) and submit it at the application website:
- Curriculum Vitae,
- List of publications, selected talks, grants, etc.,
- Brief description of selected publications. (attach reprints or copies),
- Research statement,
- Teaching statement,
- List of of three references (name, affiliation and e-mail address) and reference letters (can be submitted directly to Contact e-mail address, and not mandatory if the reference is in Japan).
- How to apply:
- Please visit the online submission page, fill out required items and upload a PDF file of the application materials.
- Contact to:
- Inquiries should be addressed to
astp-search-2020-query (at) math.nagoya-u.ac.jp
- For the tenure track regulations of Nagoya University, please refer to
- Nagoya University promotes equal employment opportunity for female researchers. Please refer to
- Candidates who are awarded the doctorate in the last five years will be preferred.
- The application material will be disposed in an appropriate way after the screening process is over.