Professor Position (application deadline: October 17, 2016)
August 23, 2016
Graduate School of Mathematics, Nagoya University
Professor – Search Committee
We solicit applications for the following faculty positions.
- Positions Available:
- Several full professorship.
The candidate should be able to give courses in Japanese.
(If necessary, they are given the option to teach in English for the first few years.)
- Research Area:
- Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
- Date of Appointment:
- As soon as possible after April 1, 2017
- Deadline for Application:
- October 17, 2016
Application materials must be received by this day.
- Application Material:
- Application form.
(The application form is available for Download below.)
- Curriculum Vitae which include the following information:
name, date of birth, current affiliation and title of position, year and source of Ph. D., educational history and professional experience, list of research grants, address, phone, and Email address.
- List of publications.
- Brief description of selected publications.
- Research plan.
- Copies of selected publications.
- Statement of the candidate’s policy about teaching.
- List of the names of three mathematicians who know your work.
All application materials should be sent to the Search Committee by Email (as a PDF attachment) to p-search-2016 (at) math.nagoya-u.ac.jp, or by post to the following address:
Chair P-Search Committee
Graduate School of Mathematics, Nagoya University,
Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8602, Japan
- The application material except for copies of publications should be printed on letter-size (or A4 size) paper. Use one side of sheet only.
- The application material will not be returned to the applicant, but will be disposed of in an appropriate way as soon as the screening process is over.
Nagoya University promotes equal employment opportunity for female researchers. Please refer
- Inquiries should be addressed to:
- p-search-2016 (at) math.nagoya-u.ac.jp