Professor Position (application deadline: September 20, 2013)
July 15, 2013
Graduate School of Mathematics, Nagoya University
Professor — Search Committee
We solicit applications for faculty positions in our Department.
- Positions Available:
- Several professorships
The candidates should be able to give courses in Japanese.
(If necessary, they are given the option to teach in English for the first few years.)
- Research Area:
- Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
- Date of Appointment:
- April 1, 2014
- Deadline for Application:
- September 20, 2013
Application material must be received by this day.
- Application Material:
- Application form (to be downloaded from the web page).
- Curriculum Vitae (include a list of research grants).
- List of publications.
- Brief description of selected publications.
- Research plan.
- Copies of selected publications.
- The statement of the candidate’s policy about teaching and management.
- List of 3 refereces
(Letters of recommendations are only necessary for references from outside Japan, and
can be sent to the department directly.)
All application material should be sent to the Search Committee by Email (as a PDF attachment) to p-search (at) math.nagoya-u.ac.jp, or by mail to the following address:
Graduate School of Mathematics, Nagoya University,
Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8602, Japan
- The application material by mail (except for copies of publications) should be printed single sided on letter-size (or A4 size) paper.
- The application material cannot be returned to the applicant, but will be disposed of as soon as the screening process is over.
- Please address inquiries to:
- p-search (at) math.nagoya-u.ac.jp