June 30, 2022
Revised on July 6, 2022
Graduate School of Mathematics, Nagoya University
Female Associate Professor – Search Committee
Graduate School of Mathematics of Nagoya University invites applications for an associate professor position with tenure.
- Position Available:
- An associate professorship with tenure
- Female (see Notes below)
- Research Area:
- Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
- Deadline for Application:
- August 31, 2022, 23:59JST (UTC+0900)
- Date of Appointment:
- As soon as possible after February 1, 2023.
- Application Materials:
- Consolidate the following information (1–7) into a single PDF file (up to 10MB) and submit it to the application website:
- Curriculum Vitae,
- List of publications, selected talks, grants, etc.,
- Brief description of selected publications. (Please do not attach papers to applications.),
- Research plan,
- Teaching experience and the statement of the candidate's policy about teaching,
- Names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses of three references who know your work,
- Declaration of applicable specific categories (and evidences if necessary; see Notes below). [added on July 6, 2022]
- How to apply:
Please visit the online submission page, fill out the required items and upload a PDF file of the application materials.
- Contact to:
- Inquiries should be addressed to
ap-search-2022-1 (at) math.nagoya-u.ac.jp
- It is possible to apply for other announced positions in our department as well.
- The application materials will be disposed of appropriately as soon as the screening process is over.
- Please indicate in your CV if there are life events (such as childbirth, elderly care, etc.) that you wish to be considered by the search committee.
- Nagoya University promotes gender-equal employment opportunities.
This candidate search is based on Article 8 of the Equal Employment Opportunity Law for Men and Women.
Please refer to:
- In November 2021, in accordance with the clarification of the scope of control for “deemed exports” under the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act (“FEFTA”), some provision of sensitive technology to faculty members by universities and research institutions has become subject to control under the FEFTA. Consistently with this change, when applying for faculty positions, the applicant will be required to submit a “Declaration of applicable specific categories” based on the “Flowchart for determining applicable specific categories.” The successful applicant will also be required to submit a “Letter of confirmation” at the time of the recruitment. Please download the form from the following links.