November 22, 2019
January 9, 2020 updated
Graduate School of Mathematics, Nagoya University
Associate Professor – Search Committee
We solicit applications for the following faculty positions.
- Positions Available:
- Associate professorship with tenure
- Research Area:
- Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
- Deadline for Application:
- February 9, 2020, 23:59JST (UTC+0900)
(Former deadline January 12, 2020, 23:59JST (UTC+0900) was extended. If you have already applied, you do not have to do it again.)
- Date of Appointment:
- As soon as possible after October 1, 2020.
- Application Material:
- Consolidate the following information (1-6) into a single PDF file (up to 10MB) and submit it at the application website:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- List of publications, selected talks, grants, etc.
- Brief description of selected publications. (Don’t attach papers.)
- Research plan.
- Teaching experience and the statement of the candidate’s policy about teaching.
- Names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses of three references who know your work.
- How to apply:
- Please visit the online submission page, fill out required items and upload a PDF file of the application materials.
- Contact to:
- Inquiries should be addressed to
ap-search-2019-query (at) math.nagoya-u.ac.jp
- Nagoya University promotes equal employment opportunity for female researchers. Please refer to
- Researchers who got the doctorate in the last ten years will be preferred.
- The application material will be disposed in an appropriate way as soon as the screening process is over.