- Thick tensor ideals of right bounded derived categories of commutative rings
Workshop and International Conference on Representations of Algebras (ICRA 2016), Contemp. Math., Centre Rech. Math. Proc., Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI (to appear).
- The category of maximal Cohen-Macaulay modules
MSRI Summer Graduate School, Commutative Algebra and Related Topics, Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST), May 22-26, 2017.
- Cohen-Macaulay modules over Gorenstein local rings
Seminar Course Homological Algebra, Lecture Series, Università degli Studi di Verona, Verona, Italy, March 8,14,21, 2017.
- Singularity categories of stable resolving subcategories and applications to Gorenstein rings
Interactions between Representation Theory, Algebraic Topology and Commutative Algebra, Research Perspectives CRM Barcelona, Spring 2015, vol. 5, pp. 161--165, Trends in Mathematics, Springer-Birkhäuser, Basel.
- Annihilation of Ext modules and generation of derived categories
Mini-Workshop: Localising and Tilting in Categories, Oberwolfach Reports, pp. 1557--1558, European Mathematical Society, 2013.
- Thick subcategories generated by Serre subcategories
Mini-Workshop: Localising and Tilting in Categories, Oberwolfach Reports, pp. 1550, European Mathematical Society, 2013.
- Classification problems of subcategories
Short Course, School of Mathematics, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM), Iran, November 27-29, 2011.
- The category of modules of Gorenstein dimension zero
Sixth International Joint Meeting of AMS-SMM, Special Session on Homological Algebra of Commutative Rings, Hyatt Regency Houston, USA, May 13, 2004.
- Cohen-Macaulay rings and related homological dimensions
Ph.D. thesis, Okayama University, March 25, 2004.