- Thick tensor ideals of right bounded derived categories of commutative rings
Representations of Algebras, 225--250, Contemp. Math., 705, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2018.
- The category of maximal Cohen-Macaulay modules
MSRI Summer Graduate School, Commutative Algebra and Related Topics, Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST), May 22-26, 2017.
- Cohen-Macaulay modules over Gorenstein local rings
Seminar Course Homological Algebra, Lecture Series, Università degli Studi di Verona, Verona, Italy, March 8,14,21, 2017.
- Singularity categories of stable resolving subcategories and applications to Gorenstein rings
Interactions between Representation Theory, Algebraic Topology and Commutative Algebra, Research Perspectives CRM Barcelona, Spring 2015, vol. 5, pp. 161--165, Trends in Mathematics, Springer-Birkhäuser, Basel.
- Annihilation of Ext modules and generation of derived categories
Mini-Workshop: Localising and Tilting in Categories, Oberwolfach Reports, pp. 1557--1558, European Mathematical Society, 2013.
- Thick subcategories generated by Serre subcategories
Mini-Workshop: Localising and Tilting in Categories, Oberwolfach Reports, pp. 1550, European Mathematical Society, 2013.
- Classification problems of subcategories
Short Course, School of Mathematics, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM), Iran, November 27-29, 2011.
- The category of modules of Gorenstein dimension zero
Sixth International Joint Meeting of AMS-SMM, Special Session on Homological Algebra of Commutative Rings, Hyatt Regency Houston, USA, May 13, 2004.
- Cohen-Macaulay rings and related homological dimensions
Ph.D. thesis, Okayama University, March 25, 2004.