Date: Mon Oct 05 04:41:52 GMT 2015
From: Todor Milanov
Subject: MS seminars at IPMU -- Pierre Schapira (U of Paris VI) & Yakov Kononov (HSE, Moscow) -- Oct 13
Dear all,

I would like to announce the following two Mathematics and String theory seminars at Kavli IPMU.

1)
Speaker: Yakov Kononov	(HSE, Moscow)
Date: Tue, Oct 13, 2015, 10:00 - 11:30
Place: Seminar Room A, Kavli IPMU

Title: K. Saito structures and string theory

Abstract: Some models of topological quantum field theory and string theory can be solved using its relation with K.Saito theory. The crucial point for obtaining explicit expression for correlation functions is to find flat coordinates in terms of deformation parameters of the singularity. In the talk I will give an overview of these results and propose a direct way for computation using the approaches of Saito and Noumi.

2)
Speaker: Pierre Schapira	(U of Paris VI)