Date: Fri May 08 02:57:50 GMT 2015
From: izumiya at math.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Subject: 4th anouncement (Valencia IV 2015)

** 4th  Announcement **

* Singularities in Generic Geometry and its Applications  *
* Kobe-Kyoto 2015 (Valencia IV)                        *

Dear colleague,

This is the 4th announcement of "Singularities in Generic Geometry and its
Applications" which will be held in Kobe and Kyoto.

We are attaching herewith the programs of the conferences.
You can also down road programs at the home page as follows:
http://www.math.kobe-u.ac.jp/HOME/saji/math/conf2015/geom2015e.html

This is the 4th workshop on the series of “Singularities in Generic Geometr
y and its Applications” initiated by Carmen Romero Fuster (Valencia Univers
ity) since 2009.
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to the following address:
genegeo2015 at excite.co.jp

Important notices:
To speakers:
Please take a look at
http://www.math.kobe-u.ac.jp/HOME/saji/math/conf2015/equip.html
for the equipments of lecture theatres.

To poster presenters:
We have enough panels. Thus you don't need to consider the size of
posters.
Your poster will be pinned up by drawing-pins, and drawing-pins will be
provided by the organizers. Please pass your poster to one of the
organizers, whenever you want (before the poster session).

Scientific Committee:
James William Bruce (Liverpool)
Alexey Davydov (Vladimir/Moscow)
Toshizumi Fukui (Saitama)
Peter John Giblin (Liverpool)
Stanislaw Janeczko (Warsaw)
Takashi Nishimura (Yokohama)
Toru Ohmoto (Sapporo)
Maria del Carmen Romero Fuster (Valencia)
Osamu Saeki (Fukuoka)
Federico Sánchez Bringas (Mexico City)
Maria Aparecida Soares Ruas (Sao Carlos)
Farid Tari (Sao Carlos)

Organizing Committee:
Goo Ishikawa (Sapporo)
Shyuichi Izumiya (Sapporo, chair)
Kentaro Saji (Kobe, coordinator for Kobe)
Takashi Sano (Sapporo)
Masatomo Takahashi (Muroran, secretary)
Minoru Yamamoto (Hirosaki, coordinator for Kyoto)
Takahirio Yamamoto (Fukuoka)

We hope to see you all in Kobe and Kyoto in June, best wishes.

Shyuichi Izumiya and Masatomo Takahashi (on behalf of the Organizing
Committee).

attachment(pdf file)
attachment(pdf file)
attachment(pdf file)