Date: Wed Oct 22 00:51:20 GMT 2014
From: Todor Milanov
Subject: MS seminar in IPMU - Vadim Schechtman (U Toulose) - Oct 30
Dear all,

I would like to announce the following talk at the IPMU Mathematics-String theory seminar.

Speaker: Vadim Schechtman	(U Toulose)

Date: Th, Oct 30, 2014, 15:30 - 17:00

Place: Kavli IPMU, Seminar Room B

Title: Fourier - Sato transform, braid group actions, and factorizable sheaves.

Abstract: It is known from the classical works of Lusztig and others that the braid group connected with a root system acts on the corresponding quantum group and on its representations. In this talk we shall propose a geometric interpretation of this action in terms of the Fourier - Sato transform of some perverse sheaves over configuration spaces. This is a joint work with Michael Finkelberg.

Todor Eliseev Milanov
Assistant Professor
Kavli IPMU,  Japan

todor.milanov at ipmu.jp