Date: Mon Sep 08 21:47:49 GMT 2014
From: Iwao Shinsuke
Subject: 連続講演のお知らせ
皆様

土屋昭博先生から送信依頼がありましたので転送いたします。

岩尾慎介 青山学院理工

============================
連続講演のお知らせ

皆様、次の連続講演を企画しましたので、お知らせします。

講師:中島啓(京大数理研)
題名:Instanton moduli spaces and W-algebras
日時:
2014年9月29日(月)10:30~12:30, 14:30~17:00
2014年9月30日(火)10:30~12:30, 14:30~17:00
2014年10月1日(水)10:30~12:30, 14:30~17:00
場所:東大数理、123号室

Aim of lectures:

I would like to explain details of Maulik-Okounkov's paper
http://arxiv.org/abs/1211.1287 and our paper
http://arxiv.org/abs/1406.2381.

Prerequisite:

1. Basics on quiver varieties and Hilbert/Gieseker schemes, i.e.,
definition (Chapter 2 of http://arxiv.org/abs/1211.1287) and Heisenberg
action on equivariant cohomology groups (http://arxiv.org/abs/1401.6782)

2. Equivariant derived category, such as Bernstein-Lunts LNM 1578

3. Vertex algebras and W-algebras, e.g., Arakawa's paper on
representation of W-algebras, Invent. Math. 2007

4. We omit the physical motivation, i.e., the AGT conjecture. It is not
required, but better to know physical motivation, e.g.,
http://arxiv.org/abs/1108.5632

Syllabus:

1. We review Maulik-Okounkov's paper (http://arxiv.org/abs/1211.1287),
especially stable envelop, R-matrices, definition of Yangian,
and toroidal gl(1) as an example from quiver varieties for the Jordan
quiver. (Here only 1 is required.)

2. We review the hyperbolic restriction functor and its applications,
such as the definition, the use in geometric Satake (see
Mirkovic-Vilonen, Ann. of Math. 2007), and its relation to stable
envelop (http://arxiv.org/abs/1207.0529). (Only 1 and 2 are required.)

3. We then explain our paper (http://arxiv.org/abs/1406.2381), starting
from equivariant sheaves on Uhlenbeck spaces.

なお、講演は日本語で行なわれます。

世話人:土屋昭博(IPMU)