Date: Thu Feb 13 06:31:54 GMT 2014
From: izumiya at math.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Subject: [Fwd: The second announcement of 2014 workshop in China]

差出人: ?μ
日付:   2014年 2月 13日(木)2:20 pm
        "saji"
        "t-sano"
        "Inna Scherbak"
        "NISHIMURA Takashi"
        "Jose Martinez Alfaro"
        "Takuo Fukuda"
        "Aurelio Menegon Neto"

Dear friends,

The international workshop on Singularities, Geometry, Topology and
Related Topics.

The website of the workshop is now opened:
http://math.nenu.edu.cn/sgt2014/
The registration form is also available. You can choose to tell us whether
you would like to give a talk or not and your travel information (we will
pick you up at airport).

It will be highly appreciated if you can fill in the registration as soon
as possible. The registration link will be closed on 10 July 2014.

All of participants should fill in the registration. After completed your
registration you can revised it at any time.

Anyway, we hope to meet you all at Changchun in the soon future.

With best regards!

Donghe Pei and Liang Chen

--

Liang Chen�蛎疏�
School of Mathematics and Statistics

Personal Homepage:
http://math.nenu.edu.cn/faculty/chenliang/

Dear friends,

The international workshop on Singularities, Geometry, Topology and Related Topics.

The website of the workshop is now opened:
http://math.nenu.edu.cn/sgt2014/
The registration form is also available. You can choose to tell us whether you would like to give a talk or not and your travel information (we will pick you up at airport).

It will be highly appreciated if you can fill in the registration as soon as possible. The registration link will be closed on 10 July 2014.

All of participants should fill in the registration. After completed your registration you can revised it at any time.

Anyway, we hope to meet you all at Changchun in the soon future.

With best regards!

Donghe Pei and Liang Chen

--

Liang Chen£¨³ÂÁÁ£©