Date: Wed Nov 20 13:46:23 GMT 2013
From: Satoshi Kondo
Subject: Seminar at Kavli IPMU on 2013 Nov 21 Marks
Dear colleagues:

There will be a seminar as follows at Kavli IPMU
(Kavli Institute for the Physics and Mathematics of
the Universe).  I am sorry it's such short notice.

Regards,

Satoshi Kondo (Kavli IPMU)
http://www.ipmu.jp/

Speaker: Christopher Marks (U. Alberta)

Title:The bounded denominator conjecture for vector-valued modular forms.