Date: Mon Jun 03 05:27:34 GMT 2013
From: Keiichi Sakai
Subject: 信州トポロジーセミナー (25-4, 5)
このお知らせを重複して受け取られた方はご容赦ください。

信州大学理学部 数理・自然情報科学科(松本キャンパス)では、
不定期で信州トポロジーセミナーを開催しています。
下記のように、本年度第4, 5回の信州トポロジーセミナーが開催されます。
(過去の記録につきましては、下記URLをご覧ください)

================
■ 2013年6月7日(金) 16:30〜18:00 ■
題目:Cocyclic morphisms with respect to a map
講演者:Jin Ho Lee 氏 (Korea University)
会場:理学部 A 棟 4 階 数理・自然情報合同研究室 (A-401)
概要:
In this talk, we introduce the notion of cocylic morphisms with respect to a map in the category of pairs proposed by P. Hilton.
The cocylic morphism with respect to a map is the dual concept of a cyclic morphism of a map and a generalization of a cocyclic morphism in the category of pairs.
We study its basic properties such as preservation of cocyclicity by morphisms and give some conditions of the set of all cocyclic morphisms with respect to a map to be a group.
We show that there is a relation between cocyclic morphism with respect to a map and the A-category length or A-cone length.
Finally we introduce a generalized dual G-sequence and study the condition of the sequence to be exact.
(Joint work with Kee Young Lee)