Date: Wed May 22 23:46:58 GMT 2013
From: Iwao Shinsuke
Subject: Seminar on Geometric representation theory and Quantum integrable system
皆さま

次のセミナーを行います。皆さまのご参加をお待ちしております。
(複数のMLに投稿しております。重複して受信された方は申し訳ありません。)

講演者:Tanmay Deshpande氏 (IPMU)

日時:2013年6月29日(土)14:00〜17:00
場所:東京大学大学院数理科学研究科117号室
     東京都目黒区駒場3-8-1

講演題目: Character sheaves on unipotent groups

アブストラクト:
Let G be an algebraic group defined over a finite field F_q. One  of
the  goals  of the theory of character sheaves is to understand  the
irreducible  characters  of  the  finite  groups  G(F_{q^n})  in terms
 of  certain (l-adic) sheaves on G. Lusztig developed such a theory
for reductive groups in 1980's and recently Drinfeld and Boyarchenko
have developed a theory of character sheaves on unipotent groups.
To begin with, I will describe some of the goals of the theory of
character sheaves and the tools used like Grothendieck's
sheaf-function correspondence. Then I will describe some of the main
features of the  theory of character sheaves on unipotent groups
developed by Drinfeld and Boyarchenko. We will review some  ideas from
representation theory of finite groups and nilpotent groups which
serve as a motivation for many of the ideas developed by Drinfeld. We
will then geometrize these ideas and define the notion of character
sheaves on a unipotent group G in terms of certain idempotents in the
category of l-adic complexes on G.

世話人: 岩尾慎介(青山学院大) 白石潤一(東大・数理) 土屋昭博(IPMU) 山田裕二(立教大)

セミナーURL : https://sites.google.com/site/seminaratkomaba/home

岩尾慎介 青山学院数理
iwao at gem.aoyama.ac.jp