Date: Fri Apr 05 05:09:44 GMT 2013
From: hirachi at ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Subject: Hayama 2013: first announcement
今年の多変数函数論葉山シンポジウムの案内をお送りします.

平地健吾

HAYAMA Symposium on Complex Analysis in Several Variables
July 20-23, 2013  at  Shonan Village Center

The speakers include:

John Bland (University of Toronto)
Gautam Bharali (Indian Institute of Science)
Junyan Cao (University of Grenoble I)
Laura Geatti(University of Rome II)
Andreas Hoering (University of Paris VI)
Martin Kolar (Masaryk University)
Khalid Koufany(University of Lorraine)
Christian Miebach (University of Littoral)
Gerd Schmalz (University of New England)
Elizabeth Wulcan (Chalmers University of Technology)
Erlent Fornaess Wold* (University of Oslo)

More speakers are expected.
Updated information will be posted on the web page:
https://sites.google.com/site/scvhayama/

We expect that some financial support for local expenses will be
available.
Please contact: Kengo Hirachi .
Please forward this announcement to colleagues or students, who might be
interested.

Best wishes,
Organizers:

Hideyuki Ishi (Nagoya University), Chair
Kang-Tae Kim (POSTECH)
Bo-Yong Chen (Tongji University)
Takaaki Nomura (Kyushu University)
Takeo Ohsawa (Nagoya University)
Shigeharu Takayama (University of Tokyo)
Kengo Hirachi (University of Tokyo)

Please contact: Kengo Hirachi <hirachi at ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp>.
Please forward this announcement to colleagues or students, who might be interested.

Best wishes,
Organizers:

Hideyuki Ishi (Nagoya University), Chair <hideyuki(at)math.nagoya-u.ac.jp>