Date: Mon Dec 24 05:50:51 GMT 2012
From: tsukada.kazumi at ocha.ac.jp
Subject: Workshop on Lorentzian homogeneous spaces
幾何学分科会の皆さま

お茶の水女子大学 塚田 和美

下記のような
"WORKSHOP ON LORENTZIAN HOMOGENEOUS SPACES"
についてのご案内が来ましたので転送します。

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

SECOND ANNOUCEMENT "WORKSHOP ON LORENTZIAN HOMOGENEOUS SPACES"

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you about the

WORKSHOP ON LORENTZIAN HOMOGENEOUS SPACES

that will be held at the Facultad de Matemáticas, Universidad
Complutense
de Madrid, Madrid, Spain,March 7-8, 2013.

The list of main speakers is:

G. Calvaruso(Universita di Lecce, Italy)
J. FigueroaO'Farrill (University of Edinburgh, UK)
E. García Río (U. de Santiago de Compostela, Spain)
M. Sánchez Caja (U. de Granada, Spain)
K. Tsukada (Ochanomizu University, Japan)

The website

http://www.mat.ucm.es/geomfis/lorentzhom

Contains the titles and abstracts as well as the basic information. The
registration is free, but we kindly request the participants to register
by sending an e-mail to

geomfis at mat.ucm.es

before January31, 2013.

The workshop will admit talks of the participants (selected by the
organizing committee). If you are interested in participating with a
contribution, please,let us know in your registration e-mail before
January 31, 2013, including the tentative title and abstract.

We hope to see you in Madrid in March 2013.

Best regards,
The organizing committee

Eugenia Rosado (on behalf of the organizing committee)