Date: Mon May 21 02:15:10 GMT 2012
From: Satoshi Kondo
Subject: 5/26 Lectures on conformal field theory and related topics
Dear Colleagues,

Akihiro Tsuchiya was a starting member of IPMU in mathemtics and has
been a principal investigator in mathematics 2008-2011. He retired
from IPMU in March 2012.  We thank him for his contributions to start
mathematics at IPMU.  We plan to have his last lecture at IPMU as
follows. All are welcome.

Best,
Satoshi Kondo