Osamu Iyama's Home Page
- Tilting theory, Singularity Categories, & Noncommutative Resolutions, September 1-6, 2019, Casa Matematica Oaxaca (CMO), Mexico.
- Representation Theory of Quivers and Finite Dimensional Algebras, 2017, Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach, Germany.
- Summer School on Quasi-hereditary Algebras, August 26-30, 2016, Osaka Prefecture University, Japan.
- Non-commutative crepant resolutions, Ulrich modules and generalizations of the McKay correspondence, June 13-17, 2016, RIMS, Kyoto, Japan.
- Preprojective Algebras Interacting with Singularities, Cohen-Macaulay Modules and Weighted projective Spaces, October 4-9, 2015, Casa Matematica Oaxaca (CMO), Mexico.
- 48th symposium on Ring Theory and Representation Theory, September 7-10, 2015, Nagoya University, Japan.
- Representation Theory of Quivers and Finite Dimensional Algebras, February 16-22, 2014, Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach, Germany.
- Perspectives of Representation Theory of Algebras, Conference honoring Kunio Yamagata on the occasion of his 65th birthday, November 11-15, 2013, Nagoya University, Japan.
- Workshop on Higher Dimensional Auslander-Reiten Theory, May 7-9, 2013, IPM-Isfahan Branch, Isfahan, Iran.
- 57th Symposium on Algebra, August 20-23, 2012, Kyoto University, Japan.
- Linking representation theory, singularity theory and non-commutative algebraic geometry, May 6-11, 2012, Banff International Research Station, Canada.
- 44th symposium on Ring Theory and Representation Theory, September 25-27, 2011, Okayama University, Japan. (program in Japanese, program in English)
- Algebraic Triangulated Categories and Related Topics, July 21-24, 2009, Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Kyoto, Japan.
- ´ÄÏÀ¤È¤½¤Î¼þÊÕ, November 3-6, 2006, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan.
iyama at math dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp