FLOPS 2008 Accepted Papers
December 27, 2007
- German Vidal.
Termination of Narrowing in Left-Linear Constructor Systems
- Leslie De Koninck, Peter Stuckey and Gregory Duck.
Optimizing Compilation of CHR with Rule Priorities
- Nick Benton.
Undoing Dynamic Typing (Declarative Pearl)
- Janis Voigtländer.
Semantics and pragmatics of new shortcut fusion rules
- Makoto Tatsuta.
Types for Hereditary Head Normalizing Terms
- Rafael Caballero, Mario Rodríguez Artalejo and Rafael del Vado Vírseda.
Declarative Diagnosis of Missing Answers in Constraint
- Hiroshi Unno and Naoki Kobayashi.
On-Demand Refinement of Dependent Types
- Yukiyoshi Kameyama and Takuo Yonezawa.
Typed Dynamic Control Operators for Delimited Continuations
- Jan Christiansen and Sebastian Fischer.
EasyCheck - Test Data for Free
- Martin Avanzini and Georg Moser.
Complexity Analysis by Rewriting
- Hirofumi Yokouchi.
Strictness Analysis Algorithms Based on an Inequality System for Lazy Types
- Mario Rodríguez Artalejo and Carlos A. Romero-Díaz.
Quantitative Logic Programming Revisited
- Satoshi Kobayashi.
A New Translation for Semi-classical Theories --- Backtracking without CPS
- Francisco Javier Lopez-Fraguas, Juan Rodriguez-Hortala and Jaime
Rewriting and call-time choice: the HO case
- Nicolas Julien.
Certified exact real arithmetic using co-induction in arbitrary integer base
- Rawle Prince, Neil Ghani and Conor McBride.
Proving Properties of Lists using Containers.
- Veena Mellarkod and Michael Gelfond.
Integrating Answer Set Reasoning with Constraint Solving Techniques
- Oleg Kiselyov, Chung-chieh Shan, William Byrd and Daniel Friedman.
Pure, declarative, and constructive arithmetic relations (Declarative Pearl)
- Susana Nieva, Jaime Sanchez-Hernandez and Fernando Saenz-Perez.
Formalizing a Constraint Deductive Database Language based on
Hereditary Harrop Formulas with Negation
- Javier Álvez and Paqui Lucio.
A Generalization of the Folding Rule