Professorship (application deadline: August 22, 2011)
July 15, 2011
Graduate School of Mathematics
Professor Search Committee
We solicit applications for faculty positions presently available in our Department.
- Positions Available:
- A few full professor positions. The candidates should be able to give courses in English, and are expected to give courses in Japanese within a few years.
- Research Area:
- Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
(Expertise in applied mathematics is preferred.)
- Date of Appointment:
- April 1, 2012
- Deadline for Application:
- August 22, 2011
Application material must be received by this day.
- Application Material:
- Application form.
(The application form is available for Download below.)
- Curriculum Vitae which include the following information:
Name, date of birth, current affiliation and title of position, year and source of Ph. D., educational history and professional experience, address, phone, and E-mail address.
- List of publications, invited lectures.
- Brief description of selected publications.
- Research plan.
- Copies of selected publications.
- The statement of the candidate’s policy about teaching and management.
- List of the names of three persons who know your work professionally.
All application material should be sent to the Search Committee by Email (as a PDF attachment) to p-search (at) math.nagoya-u.ac.jp, or by post to the following address:
Graduate School of Mathematics, Nagoya University,
Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8602, Japan
- The application material except for copies of publications should be printed on A4 size (or letter-size) paper. Use one side of sheet only.
- The application material will not be returned to the applicant, but will be disposed of in an appropriate way as soon as the screening process is over.
Inquiries should be addressed to: p-search (at) math.nagoya-u.ac.jp